This battery pack will keep your Mast Tour Tattoo Machine buzzing long after you're clients' treatment is over!
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
2. Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement
3. Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
4. When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state
6. When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
Don't have a Mast Tour Tattoo Machine yet? Get yours here!:
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Toronto Brow Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Toronto Brow Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or Undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.