Li FT Pigment Lightening Solution
Li FT Pigment Lightening Solution
Li-FT® is a safe and highly effective saline based tattoo lightening solution. Li-FT® is an all natural, hypertonic solution that contains no acids and no chemicals. Li-FT® works in lightening any permanent makeup procedure and smaller body tattoos
Li-FT® can be used around the eye area. Avoid getting the Li-FT® solution into the eye itself and/or direct contact with the eyeball. If contact happens, flush the eye out with copious amounts of Sterile Saline or Sterile Eyewash and advise the client to seek medical attention.
*Li-FT® was engineered and formulated by the chemists at Li Pigments for the professional Permanent Makeup Artist or Body Tattoo Artist who is trained, licensed and insured in Saline Tattoo Lightening. *Li-FT® is made in a licensed, inspected and highly credentialed lab. *We are the only saline lightening solution to combine the power of TWO fruit seed extracts...orange seed and lemon seed. *Li-FT® Removal Solution has perfect consistency for both machine and handtool use. *If you are serious about results, this will be your solution.
- Lemon Seed Extract and Orange Seed Extract: Both Lemon Seed Extract and Orange Seed Extract are amazingly effective in fading and exfoliation, the combination of the two are a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe barbadensis soothes the skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is effective for healing wounds.
- Calendula Extract: Calendula has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that aid in wound healing and sooths the skin.
- Sterile Water: It is critical to the safety of products like Li-FT® that only sterile water is used in its formulation. Li Pigments uses only sterile water in all its products.
- Barium Sulfate: Bariam Sulfate is a safe and commonly used whitening agent, thickener, carrier and binder. Adding Bariam sulfate allows the clear solution to be easier seen on the skin and aids in product delivery.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoate is a safe and commonly used preservative with anti-fungal agents and has effectiveness against bacteria
- Potassium Sorbate: Potassium Sorbate is a safe and commonly used preservative that inhibits the growth of mold, yeast, and some bacteria.
Please note: Li-FT® should only be used by a licensed/permitted technician specifically trained and skilled in Saline Tattoo Lightening. See training information below.
Once a package leaves Miami Brow Shop and is with the courier, Miami Brow Shop is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Miami Brow Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Miami Brow Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or Undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.