J Pro Cream
- In stock, ready to ship
J-Pro Pre-Numbing Cream
J-Pro Numbing Cream is used for pain relief. J-PRO Numbing Cream is ideal to use before any permanent makeup procedure.
J-Pro Numbing Cream offers:
- Fast absorption within 15 minutes
- Doesn’t leave any unpleasant residue on the skin
- Numbing can last as long as 3 hours
Specifications of J-Pro:
- 10g per tube
- Bulk discounts up to 50% off for a pack of 20 tubes
How to apply J-Pro Pain-Free Numb Cream
- Pre-cleanse the area to be treated with antibacterial soap or alcohol
- Apply a hot towel onto the skin area for up to 5 minutes
- Dry the area completely
- Apply a layer of the pain-free numb cream onto the skin area to be treated
- Rub into the skin thoroughly until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply a second layer with a thickness of 2-3mm to the area being treated
- Apply some cellophane or plastic wrap over the skin area. Keep covered and warm so that the wrap prevents it from getting dried out.
- Let sit for 15-25 minutes before removing and beginning your procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove it in sections as the procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once the cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on the body. The length of time your skin will lack sensation will depend on both your skin type and the location of the area of skin to which you have applied the cream on your body.
10g per tube
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Toronto Brow Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Toronto Brow Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or Undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.