Flux S PMU Machine
Microbeau is introducing something exciting to the cosmetic tattooing community! Ahead of the curve, we pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Count on Microbeau’s approachable customer service based in the USA and our quest for innovative, reliable machines designed by PMU technicians.
The Flux S interchangeable battery lasts up to 12 hours and charges with a regular USB-C cord.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
Soon you’ll be able to control the voltage using voice commands through new features on the Darklab app, which you can download for free on your cellphone. Other updates will increase your business efficiency, as well as helping avoid cross-contamination.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Very easy setup
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: Only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- 3 mm stroke optimized for PMU
- Most of the weight is in the center
- User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
- Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
- Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary battery. Save when you buy both at the same time!*
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours. Complete charge in less than 2 hours with standard USB-C cord. Note: Longer power cords and weaker power sources will result on the unit taking a long time to charge or not charging at all.
- Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab app: Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Manufactured in the USA
- ***NOT compatible with the Killswitch***
The Flux S User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
Once a package leaves Miami Brow Shop and is with the courier, Miami Brow Shop is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Miami Brow Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Miami Brow Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or Undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.