All Skin Magic Wheel Concealer
- In stock, ready to ship
All Skin Magic Wheel Concealer by Mara Pro
MARA PRO ALL SKIN Magic Wheel Concealer corrects, brightens, blurs and conceals redress around the area after you finished with permanent makeup. The lightweight formula melts into skin with the consistency of creamy water and delivers buildable medium to full coverage, while light-reflecting ingredients neutralize imperfections and create a soft-focus effect with a natural finish. Find a magic match from 6 versatile shades, that you can mix together for any Fitz Skin Tone.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- You don’t need 10 or more concealer shades separately dusting in your shelves now
- Precise and perfect looking work and photos on your portfolio
- Ultra-smooth, crease-less formula melts into skin for a luminous, natural finish
- Lightweight, second-skin formula provides buildable, medium to full coverage that is undetectable
- Plant-based glycerin helps to moisturize
- Easy-to-use case where you can just take out as much as you need and put it on your glove for color mixing and sterile application
- Multi-use formula can be used to spot conceal, highlight, color correct and for all-over coverage
- Pairs perfectly with any type of foundation finish and coverage
- Ideal for all skin types & colors
- 6 versatile shades that do not shift or oxidize
- Luxe, portable packaging for easy use at the studio, home or on-the-go
- Vegan and cruelty-free
HOW TO APPLY
• Using the wand, disposable brush or micro brush, apply to your glove or somewhere disposable so you don’t have to get to the concealer wheel many times. Start with a light layer and build as desired. Blend and diffuse using disposable sponge if you’d like.
• For around the lips, select a shade that is one shade lighter than your client’s skin tone. For dark skin clients, select a shade with a peach undertone to color correct and brighten.
• For brows use more lighter colors for a highlight like effect.
• For redness, select a shade with a golden undertone to neutralize. Apply directly to the area you want to accentuate.
• Select a shade that is closest to your client’s skin tone. Using the wand, apply dots to the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Blend and diffuse using disposable sponge. Use stippling motions to build coverage.
• Apply directly from the wand with eye definer brush, lip gloss applicator or one-time use sponge
• Start with a light layer and build as desired, a little bit goes a long way
• Can be worn by itself or on top of client’s foundation
• Pair with any setting powder for baking and a matte finish (use a disposable sponge or lip applicator gently coming around the pmu)
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Toronto Brow Shop is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Toronto Brow Shop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or Undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.